1. To involve (a person or attention) intensely; engross; occupy
2. To attract (the affection) of (a person)
Our aim is to engage, to become a ‘trusted partner’ to you and your organisation. We’d like to be considered one of the team, working alongside you and your team to observe, listen and interact.
Whilst consultants traditionally carry out root cause analysis then focus on what went wrong, we’d much rather focus on what went right. We want to establish and understand what’s going well then replicate and enhance it.
We’ll spend time getting to know what’s important to you and share our industry experience to inform and shape interventions that will enhance your business performance.
• Onboarding and Induction.
• Employee Engagement Forums.
• Employee Surveys – Steering/Listening and Focus groups.